Some believe fresh juices have healing powers, they are not mistaken!
Juicing is one of the best things that you can do to improve your overall health. It is a fantastic way to add extra nutrients, antioxidants and fiber to your diet without adding a lot of extra calories. Plus, you can juice practically any fruit or vegetable! And those veggies that you can’t stand to eat raw can easily be juiced with a few of your favorite fruits and veggies to mask their taste.
The best time to drink your fresh juices is on an empty stomach—at least half an hour before a meal. This is when your stomach hungers for food and would absorb anything you consume.
When you drink a nutritious healthy fresh juice, your body quickly absorbs all that you consume, wasting nothing. Likewise, when you eat something harmful on an empty stomach, it would all be as quickly absorbed. So choose wisely.
We will show you how to create healthy habits and enjoy a daily juice diet.
10 Reasons why juicing is good for you:
- give your body rest from solid food digestion
- extract 99.99% of nutrition “trapped” in fibers
(provided you own a proper juicer)
- nutrients “saved” on fuel digestion can be focused on metabolic processes
- unbelievably concentrated nutrients can be absorbed straight into your cells
- effectively balance, neutralise and alkalise your body
- truly cleanse the body by sucking toxicity out from your cells
- rebuild your cells, soothe inflamed and damaged tissues
- get a significant amount of raw living food into your diet on daily basis
- assimilation into your body within 20-30 minutes
- effectively hydrate the body – particularly mineral rich sprout and green juice